Mythcon photos and reports

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 4:23 PM
      I would love to get Mythcon photos and reports from anyone attending,
      for the Society web page and for the September issue of Mythprint
      (deadline end of August for these). You can send electronic files or
      scans for photos, or mail me hard copies. Any questions about format
      or whatever, please contact me directly.

      Thanks!

      Ellie

      Eleanor M. Farrell
      Editor, Mythprint (Mythopoeic Society bulletin)
      Web Site Administrator
      P.O. Box 320486
      San Francisco, CA 94132-0486
      E-mail: emfarrell@...