Mythcon 34

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2002
      Several kind people left Mythcon 33 with copies of our flyer for Mythcon 34
      next summer, which they promised to duplicate and distribute where they might
      do the most good.

      I wanted to announce that I now have a somewhat updated and expanded version
      of the same flyer in Acrobat.pdf form. If anyone would like this original
      which they can print and duplicate, please e-mail me privately.

      We would also be happy for you to publicize our Call for Papers in your
      academic departments, and I have electronic files of =that=.

      Mary S