Mythcon 34 - the page is up!

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2002
      Here is the URL with new details on next summer's 34th Annual Conference of
      the Mythopoeic Society, which will be held July 25-28 at Scarritt-Bennett
      Center, Nashville TN.

      <A HREF="http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon34.html"> 2003 Mythopoeic Conference</A>

      Our theme: "From Athena to Galadriel: The Image of the Wise Woman in
      Mythopoeic Fiction."

      For further information on the Conference in general, please e-mail <A HREF="mailto:stolzi@...">
      Stolzi@...</A>; regarding Papers, contact the Papers Coordinator, <A HREF="mailto:tsherman@...">Dr.
      Theodore Sherman</A>, by e-mail or at Box X041, MTSU, Murfreesboro, TN 37132.

      Note that the revised CFP is incorporated into the webpage above and that you
      can click through to a Registration form.

      We will be delighted to have your participation. Watch the URL for more
      information in months to come.

      Diamond Proudbrook