Re: [mythsoc] Arthurian fiction

  • jamcconney@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      I'm doing a study of contemporary Arthurian fiction--novels, drama, even
      short works (though I despair of ever tracking most of them down)
      written/published in the past 25 years (give or take a bit).

      At any rate, I'd appreciate any suggestions, either of bibliographic lists
      and/or individual works. I hope to be as complete as possible, though I'm
      sure some will slip through the cracks....

      Thanks!

      Anne