Re: [mythsoc] Fwd: MythSoc web site

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2002
      In a message dated 8/3/2002 9:35:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
      intyalin@... writes:

      > I believe you are referring to one of my favorite books of all time.
      > It's called The Sea Fairies.

      I misspoke. The book I'm talking abt resembles the one the inquirer wants to
      know abt in that it's an underGROUND journey but ON the water.

      I'm sure I remember that much, but I don't recall anything about a Queen
      Mazda. I only saw the summary in a book on Baum's life and work which I read
      sometime during the past year.

      Trot and Cap'n Bill went to Oz at least once, I believe; from your later
      message looks like you found that book.

      Diamond Proudbrook