Mythcon 33 hotel charges

  • yarrowp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      Hello, everyone.

      I hope you enjoyed our recent conference. We very much enjoyed
      hosting it.

      However -

      It has come to the Mythcon 33 committee's notice that at least two
      people were charged by the hotel for rooms that the committee had
      prepaid for. Please check your statement from the Ramada, and if you
      were charged for your room (you should not have been), please contact
      the Mythcon committee immediately.

      Thank you.

      Pat Yarrow
      Conference Chair