Re: Terry Pratchet

  • michael_martinez2
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2002
      Well, I don't really owe him this courtesy, but it appears that Terry
      Pratchett was taken to task over this article by members of the
      Tolkien flame groups...er, news groups, over the past few weeks. He
      has stated he was misquoted or something.

      I mention that for the sake of completeness, although I did not
      bother to ask him about an article he wrote last year.

      I would not recommend searching for the thread as there were well
      over 400 messages when I last scanned it. I have no idea of how many
      flames there were. I draw enough of those in my own right I have no
      need to go looking for more <g>.

      'Nuff said.