Two questions about Mythcon

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21 7:24 AM
      Does anyone know the answer to the following two questions? I checked the
      webpage for this year's Mythcon, but it doesn't answer either of them.

      How do I get from the Denver airport to Mythcon?

      Is there going to be an auction at Mythcon this year? I need to know because
      I can bring some books to be sold there.

      Wendell Wagner
    • dbratman@stanford.edu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21 7:28 AM
        Quoting WendellWag@...:

        > Does anyone know the answer to the following two questions? I
        > checked the
        > webpage for this year's Mythcon, but it doesn't answer either of
        > them.
        >
        > How do I get from the Denver airport to Mythcon?

        I don't have time to check right now, but I recall a discussion on this
        very list some time ago addressing this very question, which gave
        details, specifics, and websites with info. The summary was, there's
        an airporter bus that heads specifically to Boulder, once an hour,
        which will drop you off at our hotel on request.

        > Is there going to be an auction at Mythcon this year? I need to know
        > because
        > I can bring some books to be sold there.

        Yes.

        - David Bratman
      • Stolzi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21 1:40 PM
          In a message dated 7/21/2002 9:29:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
          dbratman@... writes:

          > The summary was, there's
          > an airporter bus that heads specifically to Boulder, once an hour,
          > which will drop you off at our hotel on request.

          Here's the page

          http://www.supershuttle.com/htm/cities/dia.htm

          <A HREF="http://www.supershuttle.com/htm/cities/dia.htm">SuperShuttle International Denver Information Page</A>

          Info re Boulder towards the bottom; no reservations going (but needed for
          return); cost $19.

          Diamond Proudbrook