dialogue-link

  • trudygshaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20 7:43 AM
      I seem to have bad luck posting links. The one I put in my last message, when I try it, gives me a "page not available" message, but when I type the exact same address into my browser it goes to the page with no trouble. I don't understand these things!

      I'll try again, but don't know why this one would work any better (or not).

      http://www.tripod.members.com/afewwords_tgs/id64.htm

      --Trudy

    • Joshua Ellis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22 8:38 AM
        Just an FYI... The editorial (The Eyrie) in the latest issue of
        /Weird Tales/ is a discussion of "Tolkien as a horror writer." The
        article is a summary of a much longer review of Tolkien's work which
        is supposed to appear in an upcoming issue of /The New York Review of
        Science Fiction./