F Y I: LotR on a radio show

  • Old.Ghost@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2002
      I found out last weeked at "Readercon" that the radio show "Sound &
      Spirit" (on public radio) will be doing an hour on "The Lord of the
      Rings" currently scheduled for November, just before the second movie is
      to be released. I heard a sneak preview at the convention and I liked
      it.

      Just thought you'd like to know.

      ~ Old Ghost
      p.s. don't forget to check out OGREzine (my fanzine mailing list)
      OGREzine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.