Re: [mythsoc] Terry Pratchett adds Rowling to list of enemies, gets academic support

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 12:31 PM
      I agree wholeheartedly.
      I'm tired of Pratchett and Moorcock and others of their
      views pounding away at Tolkien, sneering at "phat fantasy"
      and bleating about how much more superior their view of
      fantasy is than that of Tolkien or Lewis.
      If they patted themselves on the back any harder, they'd
      knock themselves over on their faces, as my dad used
      to say.
      Small minds, big egos.