Sarjeant's singing

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12 9:35 AM
      Several posters remembered Bill Sarjeant's singing fondly. In case you weren't aware, he also sold copies of his folk-music group's CD at Bree Moot, featuring his lead vocals on a number of songs. I can't recall the name of the group, offhand, it was something like the Saskatchewan Prairie Stompers (and I'm not checking the spelling of the Canadian province, which looks wrong to me), but if anyone is interested I could try to dig out my copy and provide the details.
      --

      David Lenander,
    • Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12 12:18 PM
        David Lenander wrote:

        > Several posters remembered Bill Sarjeant's singing fondly. In case you weren't aware, he also sold copies of his folk-music group's CD at Bree Moot, featuring his lead vocals on a number of songs. I can't recall the name of the group, offhand, it was something like the Saskatchewan Prairie Stompers (and I'm not checking the spelling of the Canadian province, which looks wrong to me), but if anyone is interested I could try to dig out my copy and provide the details.

        I'd be interested. If you have the details, go ahead and post them.

        Thanks,
        Joan
        Joan Marie Verba
        verba001@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12 9:22 PM
          In a message dated 7/12/2002 12:28:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          d-lena@... writes:

          > In case you weren't aware, he also sold copies of his folk-music group's CD
          > at Bree Moot, featuring his lead vocals on a number of songs.

          Wouldn't it be a nice memorial to him if someone could obtain copies of the
          CD and sell them at this year's Mythcon?