Re: [mythsoc] Bo Hansson's _The Lord of the Rings_

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2002
      In a message dated 7/10/2002 10:29:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      trekking@... writes:

      > Yes regarding music for The Lord of the Rings,

      Um, yes in answer to which question?

      > What about the soundtrack of the movie? Do you like it?

      Moderately well. Even the things in the movie that I disagree with I can see
      why someone would do them that way. Bo Hansson's music is simply baffling to
      me, though. I can't see any relationship between it and _The Lord of the
      Rings_.