Re: Who's the sexiest guy in Middle-earth?

  • THEODORE SHERMAN
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 27, 1999
      Oh, but who in Middle-earth doesn't smoke. Aragorn does; Faramir may not.

      How 'bout Ghan Buri Ghan? At least he's honest and doesn't play games, not
      like many of the others (said tongue-in-cheek). ;)

      Ted

      Stolzi@... wrote:

      > From: Stolzi@...
      >
      > In a message dated 08/27/1999 1:01:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
      > verba001@... writes:
      >
      > > Gandalf, no question.
      >
      > Oh, but Joan, that pipeweed smell all over him! ;)
      >
      > Mary S

      > ATTENTION ONElist MEMBERS: Get your ONElist news!
      > Join our MEMBER NEWSLETTER here:

      Prof. Theodore James Sherman
      6545 Dynasty Drive
      Murfreesboro, TN 37128
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 28, 1999
        In a message dated 08/27/1999 9:03:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
        tedsherman@... writes:

        > How 'bout Ghan Buri Ghan?

        Suspect that whatever GbG smells of, it's worse than tobacco :)

        Still, girls, if you want the strong-but-silent type...

        Mary S