Who's the sexiest guy in Middle-earth?

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 27 4:54 PM

      Mary wrote:

      >Oh, but Joan, that pipeweed smell all over him! ;)

      Hmmm...you're right, it sort of slipped my mind that Gandalf's a smoker.

      Joan

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
      List administrator for DocEx, MythSoc, MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists
    • THEODORE SHERMAN
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 27 7:01 PM
        Oh, but who in Middle-earth doesn't smoke. Aragorn does; Faramir may not.

        How 'bout Ghan Buri Ghan? At least he's honest and doesn't play games, not
        like many of the others (said tongue-in-cheek). ;)

        Ted

        Stolzi@... wrote:

        > From: Stolzi@...
        >
        > In a message dated 08/27/1999 1:01:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
        > verba001@... writes:
        >
        > > Gandalf, no question.
        >
        > Oh, but Joan, that pipeweed smell all over him! ;)
        >
        > Mary S

        > ATTENTION ONElist MEMBERS: Get your ONElist news!
        > Join our MEMBER NEWSLETTER here:

        Prof. Theodore James Sherman
        6545 Dynasty Drive
        Murfreesboro, TN 37128
      • Stolzi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 28 8:46 AM
          In a message dated 08/27/1999 9:03:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
          tedsherman@... writes:

          > How 'bout Ghan Buri Ghan?

          Suspect that whatever GbG smells of, it's worse than tobacco :)

          Still, girls, if you want the strong-but-silent type...

          Mary S