Re: Suite101 article for June 26, 2002

  • michael_martinez2
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2002
      --- In mythsoc@y..., "michael_martinez2" <michael@x> wrote:
      > Sorry for the length of this, and for the HTML code. I've devoted
      > all my spare time over the past few days to working on this article
      > and I am tired and need to get to bed. Don't have time to clean it
      > up for general email.
      >
      > http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/tolkien

      Oops!

      I apologize to everyone who came looking for 'The other way round'
      and could not find it. I accidentally set the viewing date for July,
      not June. It should now be visible!

      The direct link I provided at the bottom of my notice worked, and a
      few people found it that way. Hope the rest of you can find it
      now. :o