Congrats Pauline!

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2002
      Guess what I found unpacking a box at my bookstore last
      Friday?
      Well done! I won't go into any specifics right now so I
      won't have
      to do a Spoiler Alert, but I just wanted to post a
      congrautations,
      along with a demand for more novels to follow.<g>

    • paulinejalama
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2002
        Thank you very much!!! And sorry for the lateness in my response -- I
        had to sign off my lists for a while to keep my mailbox from being
        overloaded.

        May I ask where your bookstore is?

        Pauline J. Alama
        THE EYE OF NIGHT