Re: Who's the sexiest guy in Middle-earth?

  • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 27, 1999
      In a message dated 08/27/1999 1:01:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
      verba001@... writes:

      > Gandalf, no question.

      Oh, but Joan, that pipeweed smell all over him! ;)

      Mary S
    • Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 27, 1999

        Mary wrote:

        >Oh, but Joan, that pipeweed smell all over him! ;)

        Hmmm...you're right, it sort of slipped my mind that Gandalf's a smoker.

        Joan

        Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
        List administrator for DocEx, MythSoc, MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists
      • THEODORE SHERMAN
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 27, 1999
          Oh, but who in Middle-earth doesn't smoke. Aragorn does; Faramir may not.

          How 'bout Ghan Buri Ghan? At least he's honest and doesn't play games, not
          like many of the others (said tongue-in-cheek). ;)

          Ted

          Stolzi@... wrote:

          > From: Stolzi@...
          >
          > In a message dated 08/27/1999 1:01:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
          > verba001@... writes:
          >
          > > Gandalf, no question.
          >
          > Oh, but Joan, that pipeweed smell all over him! ;)
          >
          > Mary S

          > ATTENTION ONElist MEMBERS: Get your ONElist news!
          > Join our MEMBER NEWSLETTER here:

          Prof. Theodore James Sherman
          6545 Dynasty Drive
          Murfreesboro, TN 37128
        • Stolzi@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 28, 1999
            In a message dated 08/27/1999 9:03:42 PM Central Daylight Time,
            tedsherman@... writes:

            > How 'bout Ghan Buri Ghan?

            Suspect that whatever GbG smells of, it's worse than tobacco :)

            Still, girls, if you want the strong-but-silent type...

            Mary S