Reading and Reading

  • Marianne Dole
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2002
      Hello,

      I can remember one vacation I spent doing nothing else but reading. I think
      it was one of the most restful vacations I've had! Even though I don't see,
      I do "watch" television and movies, and, if there are enough music and sound
      clues, I can follow the show, but with a book, all the sound and music are
      in the mind. I hope some form of reading persists, for it would be very sad
      to lose such a wonderful means of waking the imagination.

      Mari