Re: Not quite definite, but:

  • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 1999
      Sorry about the excess material I posted - I was trying to deliver the news
      about Christopher Lee as JoanV so neatly did.
    • Steve Schaper
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 24, 1999
        At 10:34 AM -0400 8/24/99, Stolzi@... wrote:

        >News for Monday August 23, 1999 00:16:34 CST by Joram
        >Saruman in Final Negotiations!!

        Oh dear. I suppose he wants information on ring technology in
        exchange for appearing.
        ======================================
        It's 1999, where's Moonbase Alpha?
      • Joan Marie Verba
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 24, 1999
          Mary wrote:

          >Sorry about the excess material I posted

          I found it most interesting. Thanks.
          Joan

          Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
          List administrator for DocEx, MythSoc, MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists