RE: Re: [mythsoc] Bruce Pelz

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2002
      Original Message:
      -----------------
      From: Stolzi@...
      Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 09:03:16 EDT
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [mythsoc] Bruce Pelz

      I'm sorry, David.

      Died at 65... that's young by today's standards.

      Mary

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
      Message 2 of 5 , May 11, 2002
        I too knew Bruce. He was always a hard worker for SF and Fantasy fandom. He is
        the chair for this year's Westercon (a big regional convention on July 4
        weekend). There is now a major hole in the heart of fandom.

        He will be missed.

        Mythically yours,
        Lisa