Re: [mythsoc] Bruce Pelz

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 11, 2002
      I'm sorry, David.

      Died at 65... that's young by today's standards.

      Mary
    • dianejoy@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 11, 2002
        Died at 65... that's young by today's standards.

        Mary

        http://mail2web.com/ .
      • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
        Message 3 of 5 , May 11, 2002
          I too knew Bruce. He was always a hard worker for SF and Fantasy fandom. He is
          the chair for this year's Westercon (a big regional convention on July 4
          weekend). There is now a major hole in the heart of fandom.

          He will be missed.

          Mythically yours,
          Lisa