Re: [mythsoc] Kingdom of Dracula

  • Jane Bigelow
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2002
      At 08:54 PM 5/8/02 EDT, you wrote:
      > http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/weird_news/3216025.htm
      >
      > I may be moving.
      >
      > Love the part about the blood donor festival.
      Mary,

      Moving where? When? And for that matter, why?

      The blood donor festival sounds as if it might be fun. I'm glad the Count
      has the sense not to try issuing his own money.

      Jane
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2002
        In a message dated 05/09/2002 6:30:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
        jbigelow@... writes:

        > Moving where? When? And for that matter, why?

        Ah, Jane, to Dracula's Kingdom! No, not really ;)

        This is an experiment with AOL 7.0. Will people please tell me if it comes
        out with HTML or other such garbage - thanks.

        Diamond Proudbrook