RE: Re: [mythsoc] Tolkien as visionary?

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2002
      Not funny. Anyone who would purport to be affected by 9/11 terrorism who did not directly lose someone in that act of war is exploiting the situation themselves, for a joke. While it is true that we were all emotionally affected, that in no way matches the loss of those who no longer have a family member with them at the dinner table. These "jokers" should be placed in a stock and subjected to thrown tomatoes at sunrise. Rotten ones. Aside from which their vast ignorance of JRRT is showing. ---djb