Kingdom of Dracula

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2002
      http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/weird_news/3216025.htm

      I may be moving.

      Love the part about the blood donor festival.
    • Jane Bigelow
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2002
        At 08:54 PM 5/8/02 EDT, you wrote:
        > http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/weird_news/3216025.htm
        >
        > I may be moving.
        >
        > Love the part about the blood donor festival.
        Mary,

        Moving where? When? And for that matter, why?

        The blood donor festival sounds as if it might be fun. I'm glad the Count
        has the sense not to try issuing his own money.

        Jane
      • Stolzi@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 9, 2002
          In a message dated 05/09/2002 6:30:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
          jbigelow@... writes:

          > Moving where? When? And for that matter, why?

          Ah, Jane, to Dracula's Kingdom! No, not really ;)

          This is an experiment with AOL 7.0. Will people please tell me if it comes
          out with HTML or other such garbage - thanks.

          Diamond Proudbrook