Interesting Tolkien article

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 6:25 AM
      I wish to recommend "Middle Earth Revisited, or, Back There Again" by
      Darrell Schweitzer in the May 2002 issue of The New York Review of
      Science Fiction.

      www.nyrsf.com

      Joan

      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...
    • SusanPal@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8 6:45 AM
        In a message dated 5/8/2002 6:29:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
        verba001@... writes:

        > I wish to recommend "Middle Earth Revisited, or, Back There Again" by
        > Darrell Schweitzer in the May 2002 issue of The New York Review of
        > Science Fiction.

        Yes, I was also very impressed with this article, and plan to use it in my
        class in the fall.

        Susan