old movies

  • Jeremy Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2002
      Some questions about films that I saw ages ago and only vaguely remember. I'd
      be grateful if anyone can give me the details:

      A sci-fi/ horror film from, I think, the 1950s, in which snail or slug-like
      creatures leap onto people's backs and suck out their brains?

      A film from the same era (or maybe early 1960s?) set in a mental institution,
      and quite scary (maybe 'Shock Corridor'?)