Re: [mythsoc] More Sex and Death for the Kiddies, oh joy

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 6, 2002
      The thought of Harry/Draco slashfic really turned my stomach (worse than a
      Bernie Botts snot flavour bean, that.)

      I very much share Susan's apprehensions.

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 6, 2002
        A websearch on "Malfoy, Potter, slash" turned up the following rather
        entertaining article

        http://www.salon.com/people/feature/2001/12/10/slash/?x

        Now shut up and kiss me, you wascally wabbit!

        Diamond Proudbrook