Re: [mythsoc] Carry On Up the Franchise

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2002
      I'm with David. SW #1 in 1977 was one of the great events of my life,
      film-wise; when that huge ship roared over my head, I knew SF film had just
      taken a quantum leap, and what followed did not disappoint.

      But I've been bored ever since, even with the first two sequels. Didn't
      even bother to see the new inflictions.

      Cuddly Ewoks, faugh! Jar Jar Binks, no no no!

      Diamond Proudbrook