star wars

  • Jeremy Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      From Jeremy Robinson

      As Fox starts spending that last of its USD 100-200 million ad-pub budget in
      the next two and a half weeks, I wonder what the box office gross for 'Star
      Wars 5' (a.k.a. 'Episode 2') will be? Judging by their media buy, Fox reckon
      'Ep 2' will do far less than the USD 900m gross of 'Phantom Menace'. It'll
      still be the top film this year; I'd say it'll gross USD 500-600m.