Re: [mythsoc] Tolkien theme park

  • SusanPal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2002
      In a message dated 4/26/2002 9:33:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      dbratman@... writes:

      > "And so Bilbo returned
      > safely to his hobbit hole, just as you will soon return to the parking
      > lot."

      Cars as the American version of hobbit holes -- now THERE'S an idea for a
      Mythsoc paper!

      Ah, the absurdity of life . . . thanks for sharing that, David. It made me
      laugh aloud.

      Susan

    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2002
        In a message dated 4/26/02 11:33:25 AM Central Daylight Time,
        dbratman@... writes:

        > I've actually been to a Tolkien theme park.

        Oh my word, David, whoever turned you on to that!!??

        Anyway, thanks. IMO that's a much better Gollum than Peter Jackson's will be!

        Diamond Proudbrook