accomodation+ a trivia question

  • ssigrist
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2002
      well I suppose, to Susan's warning that it
      is in some respects a religious list,
      I suppose in some respects I am....religious.
      Although the day of my becoming one I did
      receive from a Methodist friend a book titled
      "how to be a bishop without being religious."

      Else I must apologize that I did not go beyond
      the overnight offer of a room for 199 to
      see what was the real interest of the place
      the libraries.
      the religion section seems to leave out one
      or two doesnt it..

      Also,it could be a trivia question for any
      Cleese buffs, at my hotel of choice I dont
      recall any books at all in view anywhere
      in Fawlty Towers do you?
      +Seraphim