Reply to Inquiry

  • Marianne Dole
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2002
      Hi Trudy,

      Even if I knew what a hyperlink was (which I don't), I'm not computer savvy
      enough yet to be able to skip through a CD, reading text. The only thing
      I've used my CD drive for as yet is installing software.

      As far as the History of Middle-earth series goes, what I think I'll have to
      do (unless RFB&D has recorded them, which I doubt) is scan them to disc and
      read them that way. This would, of course, be for personal use, not for
      distribution. I'm going to call RFB&D tomorrow. Hopefully, someone took a
      course on Tolkien and needed one or more of the books for the class.

      Thanks for the inquiry.

      Marianne