RE: [mythsoc] Book to movie

  • David S. Bratman
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 12, 2002
      Patrick Warburton - he's best-known as the Tick on the current TV series;
      he's also the big dumb male cop in the new film "Big Trouble" (which I
      haven't seen, but I've read the book). For his other credits, check
      www.imdb.com - I won't list them all here, as I don't know what you might
      have seen.

      He's American, but he fits perfectly your earlier description of Aubrey as
      "Big, blond, charismatic, leonine, and lovably dense," especially the "big,
      blond, and lovably dense" part.

      David Bratman