I'm Glad I Didn't Read it!

  • Marianne Dole
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2002
      Hello,

      From all the posts I've been reading today, I'm very glad I'm still not very
      good at navigating web sites! It sounds like a lot of hatred being vented by
      those who designed it, not what I would call Christian behavior. I am a
      Christian, but my motto for many years has been "wherever there is love,
      there is God." For example, I am deeply moved when I hear the Dalai Lama
      (spelling) of Tebet speak.

      Now, for one last thing. On Easter Sunday, I received a lovely email from
      Margaret Dean, who transcribed the quote from The Debate of Finrod and
      Andreth for me--the one about "amdir" and "estel". I was so deeply moved
      that I transcribed it into Braille and put it in the front of the book of
      devotions I read every day! Thank you!

      Marianne Dole