re: thanks for the info.

  • Matt Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2002
      Oh, and not that anyone cares, but my copy of the Nasmith Silmarillion is
      signed by him, so I'm glad to hear it's worth something.

      Matthew R. Williams
      Library Director
      Watertown Public Library
      Watertown, WI

      "For those of you who like this kind of a book,
      this is the kind of book you will like."
      Abraham Lincoln
    • Janet Croft
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2002
        You're just trying to make us jealous :)

        Janet
        Oh, and not that anyone cares, but my copy of the Nasmith Silmarillion is
        signed by him, so I'm glad to hear it's worth something.

        Matthew R. Williams
        Library Director
        Watertown Public Library
        Watertown, WI

        "For those of you who like this kind of a book,
        this is the kind of book you will like."
        Abraham Lincoln

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor