Thanks for the info.

  • Matt Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002
      Thanks to everybody for the info. on my first edition. It is indeed an
      English first. I also have the Nasmith edition, so I've got both covered.
      :-)

      Also, Wayne, I've just started my first subscription to the Tolkien
      collector and I'm very happy with it. I've interloaned the bibliography a
      couple of times because I haven't worked up the nerve to shell out the
      needed bucks to buy it. Guess I'll interloan it one more time.

      Matthew R. Williams
      Library Director
      Watertown Public Library
      Watertown, WI

      "For those of you who like this kind of a book,
      this is the kind of book you will like."
      Abraham Lincoln