RE: [mythsoc] Is This Apocryphal

  • Janet Croft
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 11:20 AM
      There's an unabridged 14 hour version published by Bantam Books and read by
      Martin Shaw. It gets 4.5 stars on Amazon (out of 5), but that doesn't help
      much because they give audio versions of books the same rankings as the
      books themselves, without taking into consideration that fact that a poor
      performance can ruin the best book! The editorial comment says "thrillingly
      read", however, so maybe it's okay. The first part is also available as an
      audio download from Amazon.

      Janet Croft