Re: Is it just me...

  • michael_martinez2
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
      --- In mythsoc@y..., Joan Marie Verba <verba001@t...> wrote:
      > michael_martinez2 wrote:
      > >
      > > Or have there been no messages here for a couple of days?
      >
      > All of my e-mail lists have been at low volume for the past
      weekend. I
      > presume many participants are away on vacations or "spring break."

      I suppose. But Yahoo! also made some major changes last week, and I
      wonder if they didn't muck up the system a little.

      BTW -- those of you with Yahoo! accounts, you'll want to log in and
      check your marketing preferences. Yahoo! reset them all for all
      accounts so that everyone will accept all unsolicited announcements.
      This pertains not only to email, but also to getting bulk mail at
      home and telemarketing phone calls (if you gave them your address and
      telephone number). You'll need to change all your marketing
      preferences to NO.