Is it just me...

  • michael_martinez2
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 4:52 PM
      Or have there been no messages here for a couple of days?

      I read the list through the Web interface. I haven't seen any
      updates in the message section since I last posted, and that is
      highly unusual.
    • Joan Marie Verba
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 6:25 PM
        michael_martinez2 wrote:

        > Or have there been no messages here for a couple of days?

        All of my e-mail lists have been at low volume for the past weekend. I
        presume many participants are away on vacations or "spring break."

        Joan
        Joan Marie Verba
        verba001@...
      • michael_martinez2
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2 7:59 AM
          --- In mythsoc@y..., Joan Marie Verba <verba001@t...> wrote:
          > michael_martinez2 wrote:
          > >
          > > Or have there been no messages here for a couple of days?
          >
          > All of my e-mail lists have been at low volume for the past
          weekend. I
          > presume many participants are away on vacations or "spring break."

          I suppose. But Yahoo! also made some major changes last week, and I
          wonder if they didn't muck up the system a little.

          BTW -- those of you with Yahoo! accounts, you'll want to log in and
          check your marketing preferences. Yahoo! reset them all for all
          accounts so that everyone will accept all unsolicited announcements.
          This pertains not only to email, but also to getting bulk mail at
          home and telemarketing phone calls (if you gave them your address and
          telephone number). You'll need to change all your marketing
          preferences to NO.