Thank You for Information

  • Marianne Dole
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2002
      Hello,

      Thank you, both Michael and David for the information about The History of
      Middle-earth.

      I was wondering if someone would be willing to write me, probably off list
      so as not to clutter things up, and tell me more about the difference
      between "andir" and "estel" I would like to know the exact quote if
      possible, but an explication would be fine. I'd read it myself, if I could.
      Sigh! Thank you!

      Marianne Dole