MythSoc and Mythcon fliers (oh, and Chas. Williams program atMinicon)

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 5:39 PM
      Whomever the powers that be are, there ought to be standard flyers for the
      Mythopoeic Society and for Mythcon in PDF format on the web-site so that one
      could download, copy and distribute at conventions and such. yes, that's
      why we need a Publicist, but we don't, at present, so please, someone else
      with access to the complete info, and whatever passes these days for the
      standard flier, please send me copies and I'll try to put them together for
      local cons.

      I spent way too long today cobbling together a flier for Mythcon this
      summer and making some copies to put out at Minicon this weekend; and
      especially at our Charles Williams program with Bernadette Bosky tomorrow.

      Hm. If anyone on this list is in the Twin City area, we have a Charles
      Williams & the Inklings program at 1:00 in suite 701 of the Hilton hotel in
      downtown Minneapolis, and you don't have to be a member of Minicon to attend
      that program, or the Rivendell discussion of Will Shetterly's works that
      follows. Or the Harry Potter/Children's fantasy panel after that.

      I'll have to fall back on some old flier and try to remember to change $5 to
      $10 for the current membership price (I hope that's right). The order form
      is NOT suitable for the kind of thing I want to put out on literature
      tables.

      -- David Lenander
      293 Selby Ave. St. Paul, MN 55102-1811
      d-lena@... 651-292-8887