Collectors alert

  • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 1999
      I've been asked to publicize an extensive film memorabilia and
      collectors-item collection for sale. Specializing in STAR WARS and INDIANA
      JONES items; also some original screenplays, fanzines, and some books on the
      art of film.

      Send business sized SASE to Lisa Cowan, ON THE MARK-SW, P.O. Box 5276, Orange
      CA 92863.

      Apologies if this is not appropriate to this List. But I would be sorry to
      think that any of you people were too high brow to be.... Fans :)