More than one at a time

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2002
      Original Message:
      -----------------
      From: Jon Brisbin brisbin@...
      Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 00:31:21 -0600
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: OT: Re: [mythsoc] Moulin Rouge???

      << Back to "All the King's Men" and "The Picture of Dorian Gray"...(yes I read more than one book at once...it drives my wife bonkers! ;-)...>>

      I read *three books* at a time, alternating between each. Currently: *Maximum Ice* by Kaye Kenyon, *The Morning of Mankind* (on early humanity; Neandertals, Beaker Folk, etc.) by Robert Silverberg (no, I don't know if it's the same Silverberg who wrote *Downward to the Earth* and *Lord Valentine's Castle*), and Jo Walton's *The King's Name*. ---djb

      http://mail2web.com/ .