Re: MythCon/BreeMoot papers

  • Steve Schaper
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 1999
      FWIW, RTF and HTML are far more common and translatable formats than
      Microsoft's multitude of formats, which don't always translate well
      even from one version of Word to another.

      --Steve

      "Often I find evangelicals playing games with the first half of
      Genesis. But if you remove a true, historic, space-time fall, the
      answers are finished. It is not only that historic, Biblical
      Christianity as it stands in the stream of history is gone, but every
      answer we possess in the area of morals in the area of man and his
      dilemma, is gone."

      Dr. Francis Schaeffer, _He is There and He is Not Silent_ pg. 35