Re: MythCon/BreeMoot papers

  • THEODORE SHERMAN
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 1999
      Thanks, David, for that very helpful information. So you Macies, send 'em on!

      Ted

    • Steve Schaper
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 12, 1999
        FWIW, RTF and HTML are far more common and translatable formats than
        Microsoft's multitude of formats, which don't always translate well
        even from one version of Word to another.

        --Steve

        "Often I find evangelicals playing games with the first half of
        Genesis. But if you remove a true, historic, space-time fall, the
        answers are finished. It is not only that historic, Biblical
        Christianity as it stands in the stream of history is gone, but every
        answer we possess in the area of morals in the area of man and his
        dilemma, is gone."

        Dr. Francis Schaeffer, _He is There and He is Not Silent_ pg. 35