I Could Get Addicted

  • Marianne Dole
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2002
      Hello again,

      I just sent off a post and lo and behold, I have to send another.

      David: Hi! Of course I remember you and Jo Wilcox reading the Silmarillion
      to me. Did I really dare to read The Ainulindale at Mythcon? If so, it was
      from a transcript I made from your reading. It's still my favorite part of
      that work.

      Edith: I use a screen reading program called JAWS. I don't remember what
      that acronym stands for. Thanks for more responses.

      Marianne