Back issue help

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2002
      Okay I got to the web page and now I can't find my notes about that back
      issue with the poem about the elf maiden and the Ent, lol. Guess I will
      have to come back later. Actually I like Tolkien's own poetry quite a bit,
      and if there are issues with Tolkienesque verse I wouldnt' mind hearing about
      them.

      Lizzie