Another film anecdote

  • SusanPal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 11:56 AM

      << I've maybe shared this before, too, but it's one of my favorite little
      anecdotes from the making of the movies (anyone not interested in such things
      can skip this paragraph). >>

      My favorite such example is the fact that Viggo Mortensen had a surfing
      accident the day before they filmed the Moria sequence and showed up with one
      side of his face bruised and swollen. They couldn't fix it with make-up, so
      evidently only one side of his face is visible in that sequence. I have to
      check this out when I see the film again!

      Susan