"Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister" movie

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2002
      I saw in the new TV Guide that this Sunday night, March 10, "Confessions of
      an Ugly Stepsister" is going to be on ABC. This is the movie based on the
      novel by Gregory Maguire. It's the Cinderella story set among the Dutch
      painters and told by (obviously) one of the stepsisters. It's going to be
      on at 7 p.m. on my local ABC station. (The Wonderful World of Disney, or
      whatever they're calling it now.)

      (My apologies to those not living in the U.S. I know this doesn't do you
      any good.)

      Berni